November 26, 2013
To the Research Lab at Johns Hopkins:
Please be advised that patient 3347 is no longer a match for your study, Media-Induced Schizophrenia (see previous post). She does not have schizophrenia as per my diagnosis dated November 24, 2013
In fact, everything she predicted is true:
1. Next month the School of Communications at Emerson College will be called the “Ron Burgundy School of Communications” for a day, which is when Ron Burgundy, aka Will Ferrell, will be a guest speaker at the school.
2. Ron Burgundy, aka Will Ferrell, was, in fact, a guest on Conan last week and sang a song to Mayor Rob Ford of Toronto.
3. Ron Burgundy, aka Will Ferrell, will be joining a Canadian news team as the sports reporter for a broadcast on Canadian sports channel TSN .
4. Ron Burgundy, aka Will Ferrell, did write a book entitled “Let Me Off at the Top: Class Life and Other Musings.” 5. Ron Burgundy, aka Will Ferrell, does have Twitter and Facebook accounts, and a website.
6. There is something called a Newseum in Washington DC that is a museum dedicated to the freedoms provided by the First Amendment, and one of its new exhibits is entitled “Anchorman: The Exhibit.”
The above seems so absurd that I mistook them for delusions. It’s stranger than fiction.